Thursday, January 26, 2012

REVIEW: From Now Until Forever by Sherry Gloag


SUMMARY: For Prince Liam, families meant bad news, unwanted commitments, and the loss of his personal freedom. Love spawned white picket fences, slippers at the hearth with a wife and kids making demands, so why did those images disappear when he met Melanie Babcot?

Melanie Babcot fought hard to escape the horrors of her youth and vowed to remain single and free, so when paid to protect Prince Liam from insurgents why did her personal pledge fly out the window?


REVIEW: Ok, this story has great potential. Problem for me was that there didn't seem to be enough substance to it. I know it was supposed to be short, but everything happened so fast that I didn't connect to the characters as well as I know I could have, had it been longer. I REALLY did love the whole story plot. It is different from what I have read recently and it was quite refreshing. I liked how Prince Liam was a playboy until Melanie came into his life. How he couldn't see her like any other woman he had ever been with. I also loved how the characters were stubborn...that always makes for a bit of humor. The one thing I liked most was how Liam and Melanie always seemed bonded to each other no matter the situation. Even if they tried not to care.  Overall, I really liked From Now Until Forever. I wanted to love it, since I thought the whole story was very creative, but there just wasn't enough there.

♥ Shelby

No comments: